If you are looking for a good place to spend your vacation, Thailand is probably the place for you. It is no secret that Thailand is one of the friendliest places for tourists. It is a home to countless of tourist destinations, breathtaking sites, white sand beaches and wonderful people. Visiting the land of smiles could just be the best thing to do. Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to plan for a vacation in Thailand. There are also those who fear the long flight. However, you should know that once you step foot on the piece of paradise that is Thailand, you may never want to leave.
Here is a simple guide to planning that perfect vacation in Thailand:
- How much will you need? People may think that the costs of going to Thailand are too great but it is actually surprisingly very cheap! The total costs would have to depend on what you want to achieve in Thailand and what kinds of things you would like to do. The costs would have to depend on your choice of accommodation, transportation and how much luxury you want. Thailand is the perfect place for people who are on a budget. You can find places there that are ten times cheaper than the average. It takes only a little research and your set for the trip.
- When is the best time to visit? Generally, the best time to visit Thailand is during the dry months between November and April. But you will also be able to find great places to visit without rain all year round. It would be good to read on more about the events in Thailand to know when it is great to visit.
- You do not need to get vaccinations when going on a trip to Thailand. The only vaccinations you should be considering are probably ones for Hepatitis A & B. Although it isn’t really much needed, you may also want to get a vaccine for Malaria when venturing into jungles.
- You’ll find a number of western connected ATMs all over Thailand which charge $5 for each transaction. Also, you can bargain hard while in Thailand.
- What to expect. Thailand is really welcoming with tourists. The Thai people are very warm and friendly. It is considered is one of the best tourist destinations in the world. Since Thailand is a Buddhist temple, prepare to be amazed at the number of temples, shrines and wonderful architecture you’ll see. The country is also known for its fine beaches so you may also want to check out on beach resort Krabi. It is a safe country for tourists and you only need to follow the rules of common sense.