Things To Know Before Hiring A Tree Specialist
In order to take care of a tree properly, some tasks are considered huge and risky and some requires a professional to do the job and keep the tree healthy. If you are not comfortable working without both feet touching the ground then it is best to hire a professional to do the job. For those working with heights involved, special training is necessary as well as the right gear to make sure they are protected. There are many risks involved when working with huge trees such as wildlife, presence of electrical wires, nearby establishments such as buildings and houses even fences. Hiring a specialist does not mean there will be no risks. There is money involved so it is important to make sure you are hiring the right contractor for the job. Here are important things to know before hiring a tree professional:
- Ask them if they will be giving you an updated coy of the certificate of insurance as well as the work contract. These papers are the most important thus it should be the first thing you need to ask the contractor.
- Ask about the credentials of the company. For certified arborists, they must have an ISA certificate. The business must also be a member of the TCIA or the company must have a CTSP under their employment.
- A quality business must have references from their previous clients. It will also help you decide if you know a customer that have hired them recently, not years ago.
- Ask them if they are willing to give you an estimate of the work that needs to be done as well as all the details. Compare these written estimates that you have obtained from three different companies and see what is covered by the costs.
- Ask what method will be used in handling the problem with your three and the equipment that they will be using to carry out the task.
- It is also important to know the length of time it will take for them to finish the tree removal project in Perth.