Thailand Nightlife – A Once In A Lifetime Experience
Nightlife in Bangkok is not all about clubs and bars. There are other activities available if you want to make the most of your Thailand holiday. When in Thailand, you will experience different activities that you probably have never tried in your lifetime. Be adventurous because you only live once.
- Bangkok’s night market – Chatuchak Weekend Market is your best option for day shopping while Saphanput Night Market is the go-spot after dark. If you are overwhelmed with the sheer enormity of Chatuchak Market, try the night market for trendy clothing, accessories, footwear and secondhand items. The space is more manageable to enhance your nighttime shopping experience.
- Clubs and bars – offer all-night parties with local bands playing the latest pop and rock hits. If loud music is not your thing, there are jazz clubs in Bangkok where saxophone players treat you to jazz, blues and folk music.
- Karaoke bars – will allow you to test your vocal talents while enjoying a few bottles of beer. In most Asian countries, karaoke is one of the most popular entertainment options particularly for amateur singers who are aspiring to be discovered by a foreign music producer.
- Chinatown – is great for people-watching and food tasting. This is the part of Bangkok that is distinctively Asian. For Asians, Chinatown seems ordinary but not for Westerners who have not been exposed to Asian culture. Taste authentic Chinese cuisine; it will be a very memorable experience.
- Khao San Road – is best described as the haven of backpackers. Thousands of backpackers visit the series of streets where everything sold is cheap. Every night there is a party atmosphere because of the good number of backpackers who are taking advantage of cheap Raybans, havianas and Diesel jeans. The goods are far from authentic but the price is pretty good.
Most travelers expect a different type of experience in Thailand. Connect with the locals through mobile so that you will experience the best of Thailand Nightlife. There are lots of after dark activities that you should not miss from nightclubs and discos to the most outrageous outdoor bars with scantily-clad women.