When you hire a professional cleaning service to conduct a house or conservatory cleaning, it doesn’t mean you are lazy; it’s just simply because you do not have the means like the time to do them yourself. Hiring a professional is the most likely thing to do. Why should you burden yourself with cleaning when you have the resources to hire other people to do the cleaning for you?
But when you do hire a professional cleaning service, you shouldn’t just hire anybody. You should first consider whether or not the company you choose is suitable in doing the job. Here are a few questions to ask the company before you hire them.
- If you feel that it is important to have the same person to do the cleaning service, then you should straight out ask them if the company allows that. If they don’t then you can always find another.
- Ask them whether or not they would use their own supplies to do the work or if you would have to provide them yourself. This is important so that you are not surprised with extra fees saying that you had to pay for the supplies yourself.
- Ask them how they will be able to access your home? Would they be given a spare key? Would you tell them where you hide your keys? Or would you rather be there when they arrive? This is important because it deals with the
security and safety of your home and your family.
- Many companies charge differently from the others so it is always better that you ask them how they would charge you. Your options would be either they charge by the hour, by the job, the project or even by the number of personnel.
- Ask them about insurance. It is always important that the company you choose is insured so that when things go wrong and some of your property is damaged, you would be assured that the company would pay for any damages done.
- Ask them about their experience. How long have they been in the industry? How many clients have they served? Experience is a bonus.