The safety of your baby should be always your top priority especially during their first few years of living in this world. You see, babies, especially new-borns, are still in the process of developing and strengthening their motor skills so their bones and muscles are not that strong yet compared to us adults. This is why you must be really extra careful whenever you have a baby in your household because babies are as vulnerable as flower vases that can be easily broken. It’s practically the same banana when you are in the process of choosing which among the strollers that you see in the baby section of a department store you are going to buy for your baby who is already able to sit on his own. You see, there are many strollers out there and you have to remember that not all babies are age-ready to be put in those strollers. That’s why it’s important that you, as a careful customer and a responsible parent, must make it a habit to take the time in reading those stroller reviews when buying a striker for your beloved baby.
When you are in the process of reading all of those stroller reviews that are posted in the Internet, you have to look at the functionality and overall performance of 5 of the most important features that will define a good choice of a stroller. Below are the 5 features of a stroller you should look at:
- Restraint System- This is one of the important features a baby stroller must have. This system includes the safety belt and crotch strap that will your baby sturdily strapped in all the time.
- Brakes- Like in cars, a stroller must have a fluid braking system in case you need to stop the stroller from speeding away especially if the path is downhill.
- Wheels- Simply put it this way: how are you going to freely push the stroller without a good set of wheels?
- Leg Holes- Choose a stroller which leg holes can be closed so that infants won’t slip out of it.
- Canopy- This will be useful in giving extra protection for your baby towards the hazardous rays of the sun.