How To Assemble An Attractive Christmas Hamper
If you are reading this article, it might be safe to assume that you are preparing Christmas baskets for friends and family. Keep reading because there are several tips to assemble the Christmas basket efficiently. The tips are guaranteed to help you create a very special gift that will bring happiness and excitement this Christmas.
Getting started with the Christmas hamper
- The first step is to choose a sturdy basket that will not give out easily with the weight of the items that you will put inside. A basket with a wider base and flat bottom is a better option than the round ones that tend to rock with heavy items. If the items use bottles as containers, choose a basket with high walls and add cushioning at the bottom of the basket.
- The best way to arrange a Christmas hamper is to place the heavier items at the back with smaller items in front to create an attractive presentation. Make sure that individually wrapped chocolates are visible to make the basket more interesting.
- Bamboo skewers and packing tape can be used to make packages stand at the back of the hamper. Instead of using crumpled paper for cushioning a better option is Styrofoam to secure the bamboo skewers.
- Make sure that fragile items are placed on top of the heavier packages so prevent them from being crushed.
- Fill spaces with shredded paper or small candies.
- Cellophane is the most popular item used for wrapping the Christmas hamper. Tulle is also a good choice but it is more expensive. Cut more than enough cellophane for the basket and simply trim the excess from the edges.
- You can add a bow as a finishing touch on the top of the basket. Make sure to cover the packaging tapes used.
If you are not particularly skilled in creating an attractive Christmas basket, you have an option with pre-ordered Christmas gift hampers online. You can choose the contents from a list and your Christmas hamper will be packed beautifully. Nationwide delivery service is also available as a more convenient and efficient option to avoid the holiday rush.