Advantages Of Using Fake Grass To Design A Lawn
Everyone dreams of having a good lawn in front of the house. A healthy and beautiful looking lawn lifts up the looks of a house. But maintaining a lawn is not easy. It takes a lot of hard work and time for that healthy looking well-manicured lawn. The lawn needs to be fertilized regularly, weeded, aerated and watered regularly for that healthy looking grass.
If you are short of time and are not inclined for the hard work, using artificial grass for the lawn is the best alternative. Here are some advantages of using fake grass:
- Artificial lawns are very easy to care for. They do not require regular mowing, fertilization, watering and weeding. They do not attract pests and insects.
- Fake lawn helps in maintaining a clean looking home. Since there is no mud and dirt, there are no dirt tracks brought in by the kids, pets and guests, walking into your home.
- Though artificial grass is costly to install, the absence of maintenance costs makes it a viable proposition. The fake lawn is durable and hard lined. It lasts for a very long duration with simple care.
- The fake grass is environmentally friendly as it does not require the mowers that consume lots of gas and create emissions causing air pollution. It also does not require watering, resulting in huge water saving especially during the time of water shortage and drought. The use of fake lawn can also curb the methane gas emissions caused by real grass clippings.
- The fake lawn does not require the use of harmful pesticides which are bad for the environment. It also does not require fertilizers which pollute the water sources.
- The fake grass is most suitable for people who suffer with allergies. It is also safe for children and pets as the grass is slip resistant.
- The UV resistant artificial grass does not fade with the effects of heat overtime. It retains the color and texture for years together and enhances the aesthetic looks of a home.
After considering all these advantages, I feel it is a better choice to opt for an artificial grass lawn for my home.